Accountant II - Full Time - SLRMC
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today’ you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or the equivalent required with 2-3 years experience (healthcare industry preferred).
- Must have computer experience, including an extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Understanding of the accounting process and policies.
- Ability to learn hospital specific systems and use of the internet. Experience with Lawson systems is highly preferred.
- Ability to analyze accounting data, to solve problems quickly, and to prepare reports.
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written English.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1800321