Accounting Clerk (PRN)
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* A minimum of one (1) year experience in clerical accounting, three (3) years experience in payroll processing and three (3) years experience in accounts payable preferred.
* Knowledge of bookkeeping / accounting principles.
* Requires ability to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
* Additional languages preferred.
* Proficient in the use of email software (specifically Lotus Notes and or Outlook), Windows applications and Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
* Subject Matter Expert in payroll software applications and processes; API and Lawson a plus.
* Proficient in accounts payable software and processes; OnBase and Lawson a plus.
* Ability to safely and correctly use all office equipment.
* For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled