Accounts Payable Clerk
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services. This includes processing and monitoring payments and expenditures. Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure the finances are accurate and up to date and that vendors are paid within established timeframes.
· High school graduate or GED equivalent.
· Three years accounts payable experience preferred. Prior experience with Lawson preferred.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Lotus Notes).
· Experience in a related job and working in an office environment.
· Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
· Additional languages preferred
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Team building skills
· Decision making skills
· Effective verbal and listening skills
· Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
· Effective organizational skills
· Proficient computer skills
· Time management skills
For more than 100 years, the health care professionals at St. Luke’s Medical Center have provided excellent care to a diverse and dynamic community. St. Luke’s Medical Center is a 220-bed hospital, featuring a full range of services, including emergency care, cardiac care, burn care, acute rehabilitation, orthopedics and weight loss surgery. St. Luke’s offers the latest in medical advancements and innovative technology along with a commitment to providing patient-focused care in a friendly, personalized environment. St. Luke’s Medical Center is accredited by DNV Healthcare, a worldwide leader in quality management.
St. Luke's Medical Center / Tempe St. Luke's Hospital are Equal Opportunity Employers; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.