Buyer - Full Time - Riverwoods Surgery Center
Riverwoods Surgery Center provides cost-effective, outpatient surgical services using modern, state-of-the-art technology in a friendly and caring environment through a highly-skilled compassionate staff. At the Riverwoods, we are committed to becoming the healthcare provider and employer of choice within the Utah County area. The general objectives of Riverwoods Surgery Center are as follows:
- Streamline delivery of medical care to the surgical outpatient without sacrificing quality of care.
- Make the outpatient surgery experience less anxiety producing
- Reduce the cost of medical care to the patient and
the healthcare delivery system.
- Provide an environment that is aesthetically pleasing
for the patient, physician, and employee
- Reduce the risk of nosocomial infection for the surgical patient
"Making the difference in Every Life"
Responsible for the purchasing and expediting of equipment and supplies for the entire surgery center; demonstrates the necessary skills to fill in for the distribution staff; and assists the Purchasing Manager as necessary. Demonstrates support of the Medical Center’s mission, values and vision in all actions and interactions with employees, patients, medical staff, guests and visitors through use of STAR key words: Service, Teamwork, Accountability/Attitude, Responsiveness.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2 to 5 yrs exp. In buying with knowledge and thorough understanding of procurement procedures for hospital equipment and supplies preferred.
- Must have excellent working knowledge and previous user experience on Materials Management Computer System, preferably Lawson, HSM, PHS
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Riverwoods Surgery Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1804550