This position reports to the Corporate Director of CDM and is responsible for the day to day data analysis of hospital CDM maintenance. The coordinator is also responsible for all data entry/maintenance of the Cerner Millennium sim/fim FILES. The coordinator is responsible for the creation, transfer, and merge of all patient accounting system files. The CDM coordinator will also support the Director in all standardization projects through the creation of information from the Cerner and nThrive products needed for standardization decisions.
- Processes all hospital CDM request forms in the Cerner Millennium System.
- Maintains the CDM tool for all facilities.
- Participates in implementation strategies for Cerner Millennium Clinical and Revenue Cycle System.
- Assists with the CDM upload and validation process for our CDM online tool.
- Collects and tracks CDM Master reports from facility department directors.
- Assist in standardization of charging methodologies among ancillary departments (i.e., Operating Room, Emergency Department)
- Communicates with facility staff (HIM, BOD, CDM, Ancillary Department Directors) to ensure the success of all CDM related projects.
- Organizes and takes minutes of all monthly CDM conference calls..
- Works with Cardinal to inactivate outdated or zero volume Pharmacy items.
- Other duties as directed.
SKILL OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Hospital knowledge preferred
- Cerner experience preferred
- Microsoft Office
ADDITIONAL SKILLS NEEDED:
EDUCATION OR SPECIFIC TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree required
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Reference #: 1803899