Central Processing Tech - Full Time - *Riverwoods Surgery Center
Riverwoods Surgery Center provides cost-effective, outpatient surgical services using modern, state-of-the-art technology in a friendly and caring environment through a highly-skilled compassionate staff. At the Riverwoods, we are committed to becoming the healthcare provider and employer of choice within the Utah County area. The general objectives of Riverwoods Surgery Center are as follows:
- Streamline delivery of medical care to the surgical outpatient without sacrificing quality of care.
- Make the outpatient surgery experience less anxiety producing
- Reduce the cost of medical care to the patient and
the healthcare delivery system.
- Provide an environment that is aesthetically pleasing
for the patient, physician, and employee
- Reduce the risk of nosocomial infection for the surgical patient
"Making the difference in Every Life"
Central Processing Tech
Responsible for decontamination, cleaning, processing and sterilization of supplies and equipment used by the operating room following established infection control practices and guidelines. Must be conscientious with regard to procedures and capable of working under pressure and interacting professionally with staff in the OR needing equipment immediately.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Thorough knowledge of items and equipment used by the surgery department.
- Knowledgeable with cleaning and sterilization procedures and techniques.
- Basic understanding of various functions of the department.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
"Riverwoods Surgical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1803468