Child Behavioral Health Member Liaison
Child Behavioral Health Member Liaison works with families and youth to identify concerns and remove barriers that affect service delivery or member satisfaction; promoting the development and availability of peer/family support programs to families and youth.
- Builds partnerships with families, youth and key stake holders to promote recovery, resiliency and wellness in integrated care settings.
- Communicates and collaborates with families to identify concerns and remove barriers that affect service delivery or member satisfaction.
- Collaborates with the Member Liaison Coordinator and the CRS Member Liaison.
- Attends community meeting and forums to promote the use of member and family support programs, reduce stigma and increase the value of lived experience.
- Advocates for service environments that are trauma-informed, supportive, welcoming, recovery-oriented and person-centered as a result of a trauma informed, recovery oriented approach to care management, care coordination and care delivery.
- Attend various internal and external meetings focused on members and families.
Health Choice exists to improve the health and well-being of the individuals we serve through our health plans, integrated delivery systems and managed care solutions. We strive to recruit and retain only the finest health care professionals with the highest levels of integrity, compassion and competency. If you are driven by your own personal commitment to these values and desire to work in a team-focused, collaborative and supportive environment - while still being valued for your individual strengths - Health Choice is the place for you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Bachelor degree in related field and/or at lease two (2) years in related field
- Effective communication both verbal and in writing
- Knowledge of the Arizona Behavioral Health System
- Knowledge of the Children's Behavioral Health System
- Knowledge of Community Resources to help families when accessing the behavioral health system
- Experiences in collaborating with community stakeholders
- Able to travel on a regular basis including some overnight stays
- Able to participate in community evens and meeting on a regular basis
- Able to maintain a calm and collected presence while addressing the concerns from an internal and external customer