Clinical Document Analyst, Part-Time
The HIM Clinical Document Analyst shall design, promote standardization and monitor facility clinical documents for 18 hospitals. The position will assist hospitals in maintaining regulatory compliance (CMS, DNV, HHS, etc.) with respect to clinical documents. The Analyst shall receive facility document request, new document packets, and new printer requests. Analyst shall develop clinical documents to fulfill standardization initiatives.
The Analyst shall receive facility document request, new document packets, and new printer requests. Analyst shall develop clinical documents to fulfill standardization initiatives. The position will work directly with the Clinical Document Manager and Ambulatory Clinical Document Manager.
Analyst shall validate request elements prior to image uploads and maintain electronic document catalogue for all facilities. The position shall support the Corporate Command Center when a hospital or clinic converts to a new electronic health record. The position shall interface daily with an information technology ticket system and be expected to openly communicate with requesting parties daily. Other duties as assigned.
- 2 year degree from an accredited college or university required. 4 year degree preferred.
- 1-3 years Medical Record or Information Systems experience required.
- Prefer Clinical hospital experience.
- Candidate must display a superior knowledge in information technology.
- Candidate must display excellent customer service and project management skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 1705665