Corporate Coder II Hospital (PRN/PT Position)
The Corporate Coder II Hospital position is designed to support coding across our IASIS facilities. The Corporate Coder II Hospital will be primarily assigned to hospitals that have a temporary need. The candidate will work closely with the Corporate HIM Revenue Cycle team, compliance team and hospital operations staff. Coding shall include inpatient, surgical, ED and routine outpatient.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Qualifications & Requirements:
- The position requires 3-5 years acute medical record coding experience within a hospital setting.
- The position requires AHIMA recognized credential such as CCS, RHIT, or RHIA.
- The candidate must have extensive experience with AHA Coding Clinics, LCD/NCD edits and CCI edits.
- Experience with HMS or HPF electronic record system is preferred.
- Experience with Nuance Clintegrity 360 is preferred.
- The position requires moderate computer skills.
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 1402852