Courier - Full Time - JVW
Come work with us atJordan Valley Medical Center- West Valley Campus! JV West Valley is a communitybased hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees,to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork thatallows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JV West Valley has beenserving the health care needs of the West Valley since 1963. This busyfull-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services andadvanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As thearea has grown and changed, JV West Valley has responded by expanding itsservices, offering Women’s Services, ICU, Med Surg, Telemetry, SurgicalServices, Physical Therapy, Behavioral Health, and one of the busiest emergencydepartments in the state.
Whether you want to workwith patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field likemaintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even foodproduction, there are roles suited for you at JV West Valley Campus.
- Will be required to perform courier responsibilities.
- Will be walking and driving courier routes, picking up samples and delivering reports, mail, other interhospital items, and logging in samples etc.
- Required to be self directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Courier shall demonstrate quality and professionalism in both patient care and performance.
- Proficient at all-weather driving conditions including freeway speeds and heavy traffic.
- Weekday evening and weekend shifts. Will be asked to pick up on call shifts as needed.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
- Must have an acceptable driving record and current and valid driver's license required.
- Dependable form of transportation required.
- Must be flexible for possible schedule changes.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Jordan Valley Hospital - West Valley Campus is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1801785