Dishwasher - Full Time - SLRMC
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today’ you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
- Must be willing to work Nights, Weekends, and Holidays.
- Respects hospital property by appropriately ordering, using, cleaning & storing supplies and equipment. Manages and operates equipment safely and correctly.
- Works efficiently and effectively, uses time well.
- Ensure that charges and costs are processed appropriately and timely.
- Performs duties in a manner that is safe for self and others.
- Practices proper infection control techniques as they relate to job duties and responsibilities.
- Is flexible, and accepts other duties as assigned.
- Current Utah Food Handlers permit or ServSafe Certification required.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
- Additional languages preferred.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1804095