Division Controller, TX
Candidate will manage department consisting of accounting, budgeting, payroll and accounts payable functions. Hands on experience required in all facets of healthcare accounting. Staff development and training will be a significant part of the position duties. Candidate will ensure appropriate control environment is implemented and maintained to allow for reporting in conformity to GAAP and all company policies. Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting. Masters or CPA preferred.
- Ten years healthcare specific experience required.
- Extensive management experience and strong computer skills required (Lawson preferred).
- Extensive knowledge of health care revenue cycle required.
- Extensive analytical skills required.
- Strong inter-personal and management skills a must.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Reference #: 1803108