EVS-Floor Tech(Rotating Schedule)
Cleans and maintains all carpeted and hard surfaces in the facility. Performs preventative maintenance on special floor equipment. Participates in the Performance Improvement activities. Provides service to age range from neonate to geriatric.
· High School Graduate or equivalent.
· One to three months related experience and/or training.
· Ability to communicate effectively in English.
· Additional languages preferred.
· Basic computer knowledge.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
· Ability to read and understand equipment manuals.
· For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.