Housekeeper- Full Time and Part Time positions- SLRMC
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today’ you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
- Performs routine cleaning of patient rooms, nursing units, offices, clinical areas, waiting areas, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators and stairways in a clean, neat and sanitary manner.
- Ensures assigned areas are clean, sanitary, and aseptic by scouring, scrubbing, mopping, polishing, using germicides, and dusting.
- Responsible for clean work station and equipment.
- Must effectively interact with patients and health team members while maintaining quality standards. Demonstrates the knowledge and assessment skills necessary to communicate, educate, and provide a therapeutic and safe environment for specific age groups served.
- Must be able to respect diversity of each individual's values, culture, spiritual beliefs, and other socio-economic issues in addressing the needs of patients, visitors, and co-workers.
- Participates in hospital and department performance improvement activities.
- Responsible for carrying the shift pager and responding to pages in a responsible manner.
- Has a knowledge and understanding of all Housekeeping Dept. Policies and Procedures; including: waste segregation and disposal, PPE, chemicals, MSDS, use of equipment, etc. Able to train others in the above.
- Adjust housekeeping resources to meet the daily needs of the hospital.
- Seeking energetic, detail- oriented, reliable, and dependable individuals
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Ability to speak, write & read fluently in English. This is a basic job requirement.
- Hiring on the spot for any candidate willing to work in a fast paced environment
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time
Job Reference #: 1804370