L&D-Certified OB Surgical Tech(FT Nights $1500 Sign On *Restrictions Apply
Assists surgeon during C-sections. Ensures surgical suite is adequately prepared for C-sections. Ensures labor and delivery rooms are adequately stocked and prepared. Cleans, wraps and sends all instruments to Central Service for sterilization. Assists Labor and Delivery nurses when needed. Participates in department performance improvement activities. Provides service to age range from neonate
· High School Graduate or equivalent.
· Operating Room Technician Certification.
· Current BCLS Certification.
· Minimum of one (1) year of work experience in OB or in the Operating Room.
· Ability to communicate in English in both reading and writing.
· Additional languages preferred.
· Basic computer knowledge
· Knowledge of anatomy and physiology, medical terminology.
· For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.