Nuclear Medicine Tech - PRN - DHMC
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Nuclear Med Tech
The Nuclear Medicine Technologist will perform a variety of Nuclear Medicine procedures using radioisotopes to evaluate organ function while maintaining stric adherence to federal and state regulations pertaining to the use of radio nuclides. Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate from an ACR (American College of Radiology) approved school of training.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Current Registry for ARRT(The American Registry of Radiologic Technologist) in Nuclear Medicine or CNMT (Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist)
- Current Utah State License for Radiology.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.