PBX Operator(Full-Time Nights)
Receives and relays incoming and outgoing telephone calls for the facility. Provides directory information, transfers calls as appropriate. Makes general and emergency announcements over the facility's PA system. Handles the facility paging system. Participates in Performance Improvement activities. Provides service to age range from neonate to geriatric.This Position is a Night position.
· High school graduate or equivalent.
· One to three years experience as a switchboard operator.
· Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
· Able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
· Additional languages preferred.
· Basic computer knowledge, data entry and/or word processing.
· For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.