Pedi-CNA (FT Nights 7p-7a)
Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to non-acutely ill patients and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit. Provide service to age range from neonate to geriatric. Participates in Performance Improvement Activities.
* High school graduate or equivalent.
* Certified Nursing Assistant.
* Current BCLS certification.
* Minimum of six months to one year of related work experience.
* Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
* Additional languages preferred.
* Basic computer knowledge.
* For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled