Physical Therapy Aide - Part Time - Wasatch Peak Physical Therapy
Wasatch Peak Physical Therapy has an opening for an outpatient physical therapy aide in our Syracuse Clinic. Tuesday and Thursday from 7:00 - 6:00 (20 hrs per week) Great job to gain patient care experience.
*Interested applicants should email Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org*
Physical Therapy Aide
- Assist the Physical Therapy staff in the treatment of physical therapy patients including, but not limited to, placing patients on heat, cold, electrical stimulation, and therapeutic exercise under the direct supervision of the treating physical therapist.
- Greeting and directing patients from lobby to physical therapy gym.
- Cleaning of equipment and tables.
- Stocking linens and supplies.
- Keeping accurate temperature logs of necessary equipment/areas.
- Environment of care duties including infection control, safety programs, and fire programs.
- Respect diversity of each person's values, culture, spiritual beliefs, and other socio-economic issues in addressing the needs of patients, visitors, and co-workers.
- BLS certification.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- The ideal candidate should demonstrate the ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize activities, and show strong customer service skills in the execution of daily responsibilities.
- Ability to read, understand and communicate effectively in English.
- Additional languages helpful.