Physical Therapy Assistant - Full Time (Float to Utah Outpatient Clinics)- Enduracare
Responsible for directing, modifying and administering physical therapy modalities of treatment as supervised by the staff physical therapist. Administers treatments and physical agents as directed by the staff physical therapist after the physical therapist has evaluated the patient.
The PTA assists with restoration of patient functioning to prevent disability following injury, disease or physical disability. Assists patients to reach their maximum performance and level of functioning, while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities.
PTA's will be floating to multiple outpatient clinics in the Salt Lake area.
- Current Utah State Physical Therapy Assistant License.
- Associates degree from a school or college approved by the American Physical Therapy Association.
- BLS Certification (CPR) issued by American Heart Association AHA Healthcare Provider is required.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to read, understand and communicate effectively in English. Additional languages helpful
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1803525