Registered Nurse - Clinical Coordinator - Full Time - Davis Surgical Center
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License in the State of Utah Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Five years hospital nursing experience.
- Additional educational preparation is desirable, particularly in the area of nursing management and advanced nursing procedures and techniques.
- ACLS and PALS certification desired, but not required. Annual certification in BSI, Safety, Infection Control, Hazardous Waste, and other mandatory classes as required.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to use office equipment: fax machine, multi-line phones, copier machines, and computers.
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer Female/Minority/Disabled/Veteran