Registered Nurse-(FT) PACU-Days
- Provides direct patient care in the PACU setting.
- Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition including:
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Performs general nursing duties in all Surgical Services departments with adequate supervision.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Provides service to age range from neonate to Adult.
Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Must have a current unencumbered LA. License. BLS Healthcare Provider Status-required. New Hires required to acquire BLS within first 90 days of employment & ACLS within first 6 months of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled