Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery - Part Time - DHMC
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
- Provides direct patient care in the Labor and Delivery setting.
- Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Communicates with physicians/Director/Charge Nurse /co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient's clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies & symptomatology.
- Responds quickly & accurately to patient changes in condition/response to treatment.
- Performs general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
- Current Nursing license for the State of Utah
- RN experience in Labor and Delivery required.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- ACLS and PALS preferred.
- Computer & Internet Skills required.
- Fetal heart monitoring and EKG readings or use of equipment preferred.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
"Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."