Registered Nurse - OR Circulator - Full Time - * Riverwoods Surgery Center
Riverwoods Surgery Center provides cost-effective, outpatient surgical services using modern, state-of-the-art technology in a friendly and caring environment through a highly-skilled compassionate staff. At the Riverwoods, we are committed to becoming the healthcare provider and employer of choice within the Utah County area. The general objectives of Riverwoods Surgery Center are as follows:
- Streamline delivery of medical care to the surgical outpatient without sacrificing quality of care.
- Make the outpatient surgery experience less anxiety producing
- Reduce the cost of medical care to the patient and
the healthcare delivery system.
- Provide an environment that is aesthetically pleasing
for the patient, physician, and employee
- Reduce the risk of nosocomial infection for the surgical patient
"Making the difference in Every Life"
- Must have OR Circulator experience.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Utah.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
- Current ACLS.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Basic computer knowledge.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1803941