Registered Nurse - PACU - PRN - Riverwoods Surgery Center
Riverwoods Surgery Center provides cost-effective, outpatient surgical services using modern, state-of-the-art technology in a friendly and caring environment through a highly-skilled compassionate staff. At the Riverwoods, we are committed to becoming the healthcare provider and employer of choice within the Utah County area. The general objectives of Riverwoods Surgery Center are as follows:
- Streamline delivery of medical care to the surgical outpatient without sacrificing quality of care.
- Make the outpatient surgery experience less anxiety producing
- Reduce the cost of medical care to the patient and
the healthcare delivery system.
- Provide an environment that is aesthetically pleasing
for the patient, physician, and employee
- Reduce the risk of nosocomial infection for the surgical patient
"Making the difference in Every Life"
- Provides direct patient care in the PACU setting.
- Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Previous PACU, ICU or ER experience.
- Current RN license in the State of Utah.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- ACLS required.
- Must obtain PALS certification within 6 months of hire.
- Requires excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to push, pull and transfer patients.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
"Riverwoods Surgical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 1800562