Security Officer - PT- (Weekend Nights)- SLRMC
Criterion Healthcare Security Inc. is now accepting resumes for openings we have in the Salt Lake City area. We have openings for full and part time security officers. All shifts are currently available. Officers must be available to work weekends and holidays. Being bi-lingual or multi-lingual is a plus.
Security Officer Basic Qualifications:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Provide at least one verifiable employer.
- Have no criminal record.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing in English.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Have the ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Pass a Background Check
- Pass a 12 panel (or) Med Screen drug screening test; negative results on pre-employment drug screen.
- Present a neat and professional appearance.
- Have a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Be able to provide quality customer service.
- Be able to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Have or be willing to complete training to obtain a UT Security Officer License
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wages, benefits, training and opportunities for advancement. Criterion Security is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
All qualified applicants will be called or emailed to schedule a time for your interview. ALL applicants are subject to client approval. Preference will be given to applicants with previous hospital experience.
To learn more about Criterion Security, please visit us on the web at www.criterionsecurity.com
EOE/ADA/Drug Free/Tobacco Free Work Place.
Criterion Security Group is an equal opportunity employer.
To Apply Go To:
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 1802183